"One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again"
Son’s of Adam and Daughters of Eve! Welcome to the Roof Gardens!
Journey with the Late Night Cocktail Club through the wardrobe to the magical land of Narnia. Visit the icy throne of the White Witch and onwards to join the Narnians as we do all we can to end the eternal winter, through drink, cheer and spectacle.
During your travels expect to be entertained by giants, wolves, and of course Aslan and the White Witch themselves.
Marvel at acrobatics, magic, stilt walking and an indoor glow show. From 10pm onwards, our amazing saxophanist and percussionist will kick off the dance floor with London's top resident DJ, keeping the party live until 3am.
Tickets include a complimentary cocktail (pre-8:30pm), live entertainment throughout the night and entry to the famous Roof Gardens until closing.
Food will also be available for purchase all night from a mouth-watering BBQ.
Tickets are strictly limited in number so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Dress code: Black tie and Narnia
An original and valid passport/driving licence must be shown at the venue for entry (regardless of age).
The boring but necessary bit - our full Terms and Conditions:
- Doors Open at 7:00pm
- Tickets are only valid for entry until 9:30pm.
- Complimentary cocktail tokens given out until 8:30pm, valid until 9:30pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Attendees must be 21 year of age or over and a passport/driving licence must be shown at the venue.
- Only ticketholders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
- You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
- Attendees acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required.