"Truly I say to you, today you shall be with me in Paradise"
There can be no better venue in London than the famed Roof Gardens to become paradise itself for our night of romance, revelry and just a little temptation.
The Late Night Cocktail Club invites you to our celebration of romance and debauchery this Valentines in the Gardens of Eden!
Walk through the idyllic roof gardens as they become our own personal Eden and try a taste of the forbidden fruit while we drink and dance the night away.
All the denizens of paradise, Adam and Eve, Angels and even the Serpent await you.
Acrobats, stilt walkers, contortionists, glow performances and even snake handlers are just some of the unearthly pleasures in store. Our performers look forward to greeting you as you stroll through the gardens with special glowing surprises for those with the most impressive masks.
From 10pm onwards, our amazing saxophanist and percussionist will kick off the dance floor with London's top resident DJ, keeping the party live until 3am.
Tickets include a complimentary cocktail (pre-8:30pm), live entertainment throughout the night and entry to the famous Roof Gardens until closing.
Food will also be available for purchase all night from a mouth-watering BBQ.
Tickets are strictly limited in number so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Dress code: Masks & Black Tie
An original and valid passport/driving licence must be shown at the venue for entry (regardless of age).
The boring but necessary bit - our full Terms and Conditions:
- Doors Open at 7:00pm
- Tickets are only valid for entry until 9:30pm.
- Complimentary cocktail tokens given out until 8:30pm, valid until 9:30pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Attendees must be 21 year of age or over and a passport/driving licence must be shown at the venue.
- Only ticketholders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
- You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
- Attendees acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required.